Sunday, 30 September 2007
Hi all. So, about this idea of an end-of-year masters publication ... well, Kalvin is more than happy to do the design on it which is really great. We just have to raise the funds for the actual publication of it. I have no idea about what was done to raise the money for last years booklet and I am unsure about how to even begin thinking about it. So, perhaps we should all start thinking about it and thinking about what we want to put in it and have a meeting about it on thursday or something? I think it would be really great to have some kind of printed document to give out to people. It seems a shame and a waste not to but I also realize it is late in the year and we are all super busy. Any thoughts????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doesn't the University have some kind of funding for these tye of things?
Post a Comment